Biyernes, Setyembre 30, 2011

first monthsary =')


Happy first monthsary girlfriend..since the day you said "ah cge gow", and now we celebrate our first monthsary marami na tayong na-experience, happy man o sad..ironic kasi two times na tayong muntik mag-break with that very short period, but I know it's only a test to prove how strong this relationship is.. isipin na lang natin lagi na an endless journey without trials is worthless.. but I promise you Mara, I'll be a good boyfriend to you.. I'll do my very best just to make you happy. I promise to love you with all that I have and will love you forever.. Thanks for making me realize how it feels like to be loved by most beautiful girl in the world, you Mara.. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. =)

--JOSH =')

Happy first monthsary sa atin..many more to come! Thank God I found you..promise, I will never let you go, i will be the best girlfriend to you, hindi ako magbabago..Hindi ako magsasawang yakapin ka ng mahigpit at i-kiss ng pa-ulit-ulit..paglaruan ang buhok mo hanggang sa makatulog ka sa lap ko..kilitiin ka sa kilikili kahit pa kagatin mo chan ko..hawakan ang kamay mo hanggang sa pareho tayong mangalay..Thank you so much Joshua..MAHAL NA MAHAL NA MAHAL KA NI MARA :')

--MARA =')

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento